Welcome to Natali Guesthouse!
Please read our policy carefully.
- Check in available from 15 pm on the day of arrival and check out must be completed by 10am on the day of the departure.
- Guests are responsible for any personal belongings left in the room.
- Guests are responsible for their behaviour in the house and surrounding area, and in the case of an accident they shall bear the consequences themselves.
- Always lock the doors and when going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances, and turn off the taps.
- In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of a guest, the owner of the facility has the right to enter the room to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger. The owner is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the room at the first subsequent contract.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises in the time between 14-16 hr and from 23 to 7 hr.
- The contents of the rooms may only be used by people who are registered as guests, however the host may, upon the request of a guest, permit possible visits at certain times.
- Ski equipment and boots should not be brought into the room, please stored in a designated storage area.
- Weapons, explosive or easily flammable materials are not allowed.
- Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the rooms may be used only upon the consent of the host.
- Pets are not allowed.
- In the event of the disappearance of damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the rooms the guest is obliged to notify the host. Insofar as the disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment(towels, covers, etc.) from the rooms.
- In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of services.
- Handover your identity card or passport to the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the office.
Please don’t forget to like our Facebook page or follow us on instagram.
We wish you have a pleasant stay here!